background

Thursday, April 10, 2014

What I'm Reading


Been a while since I have done one of these (updated my last post with my verdict on Coming Home), but I am 1/3 of the way through this YA gem and can hardly put it down. It's already brought me to tears multiple times...I am not sure how I am going to make it through to the end! So glad I am reading it before the movie comes out (isn't the book always better than the movie?)














Also in the queue:


Cutting for Stone - This is my book club pick for May. It's a little meaty for my Book (Wine) Club, but I am excited to be finally reading it, as I've heard so many good things.

The Paris Wife - Yes, another selection from the "Parent Picks" section at my local public library. Seriously, if you spend any time in the Children's Room, and your library doesn't have one of these, you should ask for one. I've found so many good books here.

No comments:

Post a Comment